The November 2017 edition of Literary Ashland Radio is the first of two special shows. On November 18, 2017, six students in SOU’s honors college read their work at the Words and Wine event at Weisingers winery. This is the second part of the November 18 Words and Wine event. It will broadcast on December 23 at 1 pm, but the podcast is available now. This show features three students as well as the question and answer session that followed the reading. The students are:
- Mariah Roley, a senior majoring in English with a minor in Spanish. She has a number of random interests, the most prominent at the moment being rock climbing, writing, and language learning. She reads “The Barn.”
- Dante Fumagalli, a senior studying English and Art History. Passionate about education, the arts, and accessibility, in the summer of 2016 he interned at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. He reads “Memory and Moving Forward.”
- Samara Diab, a sophomore studying English and French. She was born in Minnesota, raised in New Mexico, and has found her home here in Ashland. She reads selected poems.
- Literary Ashland with SOU Honors Students, pt. 1
- Next Steps Interview on Authors on the Air